Allied Integrated Marketing is a full-service integrated marketing agency working with the world's largest entertainment, consumer and lifestyle brands. During my internship in the Atlanta office, which oversees the southeast, I gained hands-on experience by completing projects on my own. I was assigned to work with 20th Century Fox to create promotions and screening events for all of their 2017 films. Below is my portfolio from this immersive internship. In it you will find:
- Social media posts I created that were shared with all of the southeast markets.
- My tasks and duties for "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie," "War for the Planet of the Apes," "My Cousin Rachel" and "Step."
- The partnerships I organized for "My Cousin Rachel" in Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh. Also included are the descriptions of these partnerships that I wrote and sent directly to the film studio.
- The partnerships I organized for "Step" in Atlanta. Also included are the descriptions of these partnerships that I wrote and sent directly to the film studio.
- Details about the press day I assisted with for "Step" and the advanced screening and Q&A with the cast that I helped organize and implement.