During my time working with Allied Integrated Marketing, I:
- Worked closely with 20th Century Fox to create publicity and events for all films released in the Summer of 2017.
- Organized and attended publicity screenings and worked closely with press.
- Monitored talent of one of the films as they went on their press tour.
- Produced social media posts for Allied’s five markets in the Southeast.
During my time working with Connect with Kids, I:
- Wrote multiple monthly newsletters covering topics relating to parent-child relations. Utilized research skills for each.
- Helped to digitize videotapes to computer files and organize existing videotapes.
During my time working with Spoon University, I:
- Assisted in opening a chapter at Auburn University.
- Worked as a writer and have produced multiple articles that have been published.
- Help create content for social media accounts: specifically Instagram.
During my time working with Karen Canavan Public Relations, I:
- Helped promote various clients in the Buckhead and Midtown areas of Atlanta.
- Worked as Canavan’s assistant in planning and successfully implementing a launch event for a new product.
- Wrote a media report for this event, which was held at BlueMed Spa in Midtown.
- Created a calendar for the Concourse Club for the month of July.